As a property owner, you may be familiar with the struggles of dealing with pest control. Pests can cause damage to your home and present a health risk. Whether it’s rodents, insects, or any other unwanted visitors, knowing how to effectively manage pest control is essential for protecting your property. Fortunately, there are expert tips you can follow to help you stay ahead of the problem. Read on to find out more.
Are Landlords Responsible for Pests in Oregon?
Yes, in most cases, property owners and landlords are responsible for pests in Oregon.
Oregon’s warranty of habitability is a legal requirement that landlords must adhere to in order to provide tenants with a safe and habitable living space. This warranty requires that landlords maintain the property in a safe and livable condition, including providing pest control services. This means that if a tenant notices any pests on the property, the landlord must take steps to address the issue promptly. This includes exterminating the pests and making sure they do not return. The landlord is also responsible for any damage caused by the pests.
Why Property Owners Need to Consider Professional Pest Control?
Property owners should consider professional pest control for several reasons.
- First, professional pest control services can help to quickly and effectively eliminate pests from the property, saving the landlord time and money in the long run.
- Professional pest control companies have the necessary tools and expertise to identify the source of the problem and provide an effective solution.
- Professional pest control services can help to prevent future infestations by using preventative measures such as sealing cracks and crevices and maintaining proper sanitation.
Are Tenants Ever Responsible for Pest Problems in Portland, Oregon.
Seeking Advice: Professional Pest Control in Portland Oregon
At Campbell Natural Pest Control, we are proud to offer Portland landlords the top natural pest control solutions for their properties – all the way from Fairview to Portland! Keeping your properties free from pests has never been easier! The most remarkable part of it all? We don’t use any hazardous substances! Indeed, that’s right – our pest control all natural!
Our commitment to you…
- We are straightforward and candid about the costs and services that you really require.
- Choose from a variety of flexible booking, invoicing, and payment options!
- Investing the effort to comprehend the renters’ worries.
- Stay in the loop by regularly connecting with property managers, so you’re always aware of what’s happening at your property.
Natural pest control prices start at $99. Don’t hesitate to call or email us for a quote.